Monetize Your Website Content
Subscription and Premium Content for your Website
Does your website offer a subscription or membership option to your visitors?
If not, you’re missing out on a lot of potential revenue.
Imagine if just 10% of your visitors paid you $10, $25, $100, or more every single month! It doesn’t just have to be content, you can create websites with revenue models that charge members access to course materials, live tutorials, ebooks, documents, or any other resource which users will pay a premium for and allow you to monetize your website. However, your current web design will need to accommodate this functionality. So, does it?
Monetize Website Content
The New York Times
and many more!
What is a subscription based site?
A membership or subscription website allows visitors pay a monthly or annual fee to get access to premium content. A subscription plugin can transform your existing WordPress website into an income-generating business; a strategy behind many profitable websites.
Common Subscription/Membership Features
– Flexible subscription options
– Choose the length of your subscription or membership and how often your subscriptions should renew
– Choose to give access to all your content immediately or “drip” it out over the length of the membership
– Customizable levels allow you to provide some or all of your members with access to any combination of downloads, page content, videos, etc.
– Offer free trials to your premium content then turn it into a paid subscription after X amount days.