For viewers who may not know the concept, Shopify is a Canada-based e-commerce company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario. Shopify resides on an e-commerce platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems and offers an impressive array of must-have Shopify apps to its clients.
Started in 2004 by three founding members, it followed a somewhat subdued attempt to float Snowdevil, a virtual store offering snowboarding equipment. The founders identified a huge gap in the market for e-commerce products, which then led to the launch of the Shopify trademark. The future looked prosperous back in 2004, and today Shopify confirms as the market leader in its field.
History Acknowledged, What Shopify Could Do for Your Online Presence
Having established the bona fides of Shopify, Zenden Web Design takes a quantum leap forward to reveal the 6 must have Shopify apps for your online store. Enjoy the read while you unlock the marketing potential unleashed by this powerful online e-commerce marketing portal. It takes a lot of knowledge and planning for a Shopify e-commerce store set up. If this describes your marketing prowess, welcome to this space.
Easy to Start with 6 Must-Have Shopify Apps
Shopify is the leading platform for users looking to start an online business or move an existing store to a comprehensive, user-friendly platform. Follow these five easy steps to get your online presence up and running using our 6 must have Shopify apps:
1. Open the Shopify App store: apps.shopify.com
2. Use the Search function, choose the app, and click the install button
3. Enter your store address to authenticate
4. Confirm installation of your chosen must have Shopify app
5. The app is ready to use on your phone
6 Must-Have Shopify Apps for your Online Store
1. Plug-in-SEO for Shopify
- Identify problems it’ll be worth spending your time and money to fix
- Install and forget about SEO with automatic, regular checking
- Instant, simple verdict
2. Shopify Product Reviews
- Increase the sales of reviewed products
- Fully customizable design that looks great with any theme
- Add SEO-friendly review scores to your Google search results
- Connect your Shopify store with your MailChimp account
- Automatically add customers and their purchase data to MailChimp
- Create powerful automation, targeted emails, and ad campaigns to personalize your marketing, sell more stuff, and grow your business
4. Shopify Facebook Store
- Sell products directly on Facebook
- Create Shop tab on your Facebook Page
- Customers can purchase quickly without leaving Facebook
5. Shopify Google Shopping
- Skip the 3-day Merchant Center Account approval process
- Easily create or connect a Google Merchant Center Account
- Synchronize all of your Shopify products and get them ready for Google Shopping Ads
6. SmartFox Social Media Stream
- Allows you to showcase your posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Youtube, Pinterest and Tumblr onto one stunning social widget
It is worth spending time reviewing these 6 must have Shopify apps to get your online shop noticed, in addition to writing a great product page.
The 6 must have Shopify apps listed above are brought to you by Zenden Web Design. The listed apps are free to install and use, and there are many other apps worth considering, depending on your e-commerce needs. If you want to spread your digital footprint, Shopify Store is the right space to start.